Sunday, December 02, 2007

Battering Camel

I was following behind a guy who was riding down the sidewalk on his camel. He had a sidekick who was riding on the camel with him. The driver looked like he was drunk, and the camel was swerving a bit.

They got to a house and he started running the camel into the door at full speed. The door was showing no signs of breaking down. Finally the camel got knocked out from repeated impact, so he picked up his sidekick and started ramming his head into the door. I was getting concerned, and pulled out my cell phone to dial 911. He looked over and saw me, dropped the sidekick, pulled out a gun and came after me.

I started running away down the sidewalk, running backwards so I could see him. He started shooting at me, so stretched my hand out and tried to use the Force to generate a Star Trek-style shield in front of me to deflect the bullets, just in case I could do that and didn't know it. I was surprised to discover that it worked. I finally managed to dial 911 on my phone and got an operator error message.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Whoa, I think the camel must have been drinking as well. (How much alcohol would it take to get a camel tipsy?) That shield thing is a handy skill to have.

Fibonacci said...

It looked kind of like a cartoon when it was running into the door, but the swerving was more from the guy's bad steering I think.

Yeah, the shields were nice. I didn't really expect it to work, but I figured it was worth a try.

Unknown said...

This is Verrrrry interesting to say the least. Well worth reading I think ? :- ) G_Ma