Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Action Kitty

I'm not sure whether I was back in California or back in Idaho, because the town I was in had elements and people from both. I was attending a weekly Bible study with students I knew from California, which was being hosted at Toby's house. It's been a while since I've been in contact with Toby. Anyway, he had this new cat, which was named Action Kitty. This didn't seem strange at the time, but Action Kitty was capable of saying her own name. It came out like a meow, but the syllables were distinct and you could definitely understand what she was saying. She would walk up to you and say "Action Kitty!" when she wanted to play, which was about once every ten minutes. Unfortunately, Action Kitty had some sort of degenerative disease similar to leprosy and was only expected to live for a few more weeks. Most people weren't aware of this because her thick fur hid most of the symptoms. Toby said something about her slowing down a lot. I was incredulous about this, and he said I should have seen how active she was before she got sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miah.. Well ya know ole zoe can sure talk up a storm. In all my born days I have never heard a cat say what she can say. Sure is funny.laters G_MA

kate said...

I think I met Toby. He had blue eyes.

Becky said...

I love the name Action Kitty! These four new dreams are great. Did you dream them close together (time wise) or did you just have to wait for time to type them up (or breathe them, as your sister does)? Either way, it is pretty amazing that you remember that much detail.

I was having a great dream early this morning and my alarm interrupted it. I hate it when that happens. It was just getting interesting. The person I was talking to was a female police officer and she had just morphed into a Super Hero!