Sunday, May 21, 2006

Secret Agent

This one was also from the second half of February, 2005.

The dream started out with me wandering around at some kind of county fair in Russia. I knew that I was on some kind of secret mission, but I couldn't remember what it was. Then a Russian police officer stopped me and asked me my name. I told him my real name because I couldn't remember if I was using a psuedonym. He asked me to pronounce it again, then asked if I was a foreigner. I told him no, and he arrested me. I was kept in a holding cell for several hours, then some guards came in and started questioning me. When I wouldn't talk, they decided to try more forceful means of persuasion. This is where it gets weird. They tied me up, and were going to lower me into a vat of dill pickle juice and leave me there for a couple of days. I was thinking that it didn't really matter what they did to me -- I wouldn't be able to answer any of their questions because I couldn't remember anything. I woke up while they were still tying the ropes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***** I say Happy Birthday to YOU and many more!!! ***** WISH WE WERE THERE OR YOU WERE HERE,SO WE COULD CELEBRATE!!
HAVE A GOOD ONE!HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY CARD OKAY. A LOT OF WATER HAS FLOWED UNDER THE BRIDGE SINCE YOU
ENTERED THIS WORLD TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY.WHAT A GREAT ADDITION YOU ARE...YOU HAVE THE DISTINCTION OF BEING OUR 1ST GRANDCHILD TOO!!! LET ME KNOW ABOUT GETTING THE CARD..OKAY???
**LUVA YOU G_MA **

Becky said...

I would say that is the epitome of being in a pickle.

kate said...

I wish I had Russian dreams. Lucky.